June was a really big month for me! Look at all that happened:
– I ran in my first 10K race, and placed! recap
– Aced my first round of summer courses
– Guest post for Moves ‘N Munchies
– Gained weight (and a lot of muscle!)
– Blog swaps: UK Foodie
– Did my longest run to date (10 miles!)
JUNE Goals in Review:
– Complete my 10K race in under 60:00 …Completed!
– Work on intuitive eating … still working on it, but I think that it’s getting better
– Continue to not count calories/measure food …Completed!
– Ace my classes this semester …ACED!
– Incorporate more cross training into my training schedule …Check! You can see my workouts by clicking the Training tab
– Continue to work on intuitive eating
– Have a 11-mile training run
– Shift to working out in the morning (when I don’t have class)
– Save more than I spend (this will be tricky because I have to pay off my FNCE plane ticket and registration)
– Get together with friends more (I don’t think that I hung out with anyone except once with my future roommate this past month and that is SAD)
Did you meet your June goals?
What is one of your goals for July?