Fellow Michigan blogger, Megan @ Running Toward The Prize, tagged me in the Q&A that’s been going around. It’s finally my turn! Here we go…
1: Post these rules
2: You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 random things about me…
- I’m an only child and the youngest child all at the same time. I’m my mom’s only daughter, but since my mom is my dad’s second wife and he had a daughter in his first marriage, that means that I’m also my dad’s youngest daughter.
- I watched over 100 episodes of Digimon in the past week. Yes, Digimon, which I have not watched since elementary school. I had an urge, I honored it.
- I always have to go to the bathroom as soon as I get home. I have no idea why, but all of a sudden I have to go only when I come home, but not when I left wherever it is that I came from.
- I once modeled for a friend for his photography class and they’re still some of my favorite pictures of myself.
- I have lived in the same city since I was born, and moved 17 times since my parents got divorced 15 years ago.
- I played softball for 7 years.
- I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was in the 5th grade, and I was taught by a girl who was younger than me.
- I was able to do a full splits when I was 15 (and on the gymnastics team for some reason?), but have since lost a lot of that flexibility.
- I love my prom dress. As in I still love my prom dress even 3 years later.
- I graduated in the “Top 10” of my graduating class in high school.
Questions from Running Toward the Prize:
1. What’s your favorite animated movie? Finding Nemo
2. What is the one piece of technology you couldn’t live without? Internet. I would say computer, but let’s face it, computers are nearly useless without the internet.
3. Would you rather be a police officer, firefighter or EMT? Police officer. Not even sure why.
4. Where would you love to visit (that you haven’t yet)? Texas. I’m hoping to end up in the South West one day in either Arizona or Texas.
5. Mexican or Chinese food? Love both (not together of course!), but I’d probably choose Chinese over Mexican.
6. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Outback
7. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Lisa Simpson (from The Simpsons).
8. Mac or PC? PC for life.
9. What superhero power would you want? Teleportation. Without a doubt. I hate the actual act of travelling so anything where I wouldn’t have to ever drive, walk, bike, or fly anywhere that would be awesome.
10. What is your favorite season? Summer. This girl does not like the cold. Or the snow. Or the rain. Or wind.
11. Ice cream or cake? Cake, just because it comes with frosting.
Questions for my friends:
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- What was your favorite vacation?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Do you have your wisdom teeth removed?
- What is your favorite clothing store?
- When did you get your first cell phone?
- What was your favorite TV show in the 90’s?
- What was the last thing that you ate?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
On to my long run for the week! 9 miles out in the cold, here I come…